Motokitz.com is a site operated by FAB-Racing Ltd.
We are registered in the UK under company number 5058040 and with our registered office at Amelia House, Crescent Road, Worthing BN11 1QR
Our main trading address is: Poulters Lane, Worthing BN14 7SZ
Our VAT number is GB 245 5748 81
The website is owned by FAB-Racing Ltd and the data controller is FAB-Racing Ltd.
Your personal data will be used to provide the information, goods and services offered through our website to you, for billing and order fulfillment.
Cookies & monitoring
- Strictly necessary cookies – These are cookies that are essential to the operation of our website.
- Analytical/performance cookie – These cookies allow us to recognise and count the number of visitors to our website.
- Functionality cookies – These cookies are used to recognise you when you return to our website.
- Targeting Cookies – These cookies record your visit to our website, the pages you have visited and the links you have followed.
Disclosure of personal data
We may disclose your personal data:
- To other companies within our group.
- In cases where we are required by law to pass on information or if we believe action is necessary for fraud, cyber crime or to protect the website, rights, personal safety of person/s.
We may also disclose aggregate statistics about visitors to our website (customers and sales) in order to describe our services to prospective partners (advertisers, sponsors) and other reputable third parties and for other lawful purposes, but these statistics will NOT include personally identifiable information.
If you are concerned about your data, you have the right, subject to the payment of a small fee to request access to personal data which may hold or process about you.
3. Product information
Some of the products on this site will be directly related to competition and racing motorcycles and will not be suitable for use on the public roads. It must also be understood that there is no specific guarantee given or implied on competition race parts or vehicles. Race entries are accepted in the basis that you have read and understood the regulations, rules, and any restrictions applicable to the entry you are making. An entry to a competition event of any type musy in the case of a person under 18 years be made on his or her behalf by a parent ot or guardion.
4. Right to cancel
You have the right to cancel the purchase of a good without having to give a reason at any time within the “cooling off period” of seven working days, beginning on the day after you receive the goods.
If you are in possession of the goods you are under the duty to retain them and take reasonable care of them. You must send the goods back to us at our contact address at your own cost (unles we delivered the item to you in error or the item is damaged or defective) as soon as possible once you have canceled the contract.
We reserve the right to make a charge not exceeding our direct costs of recovering the goods if you do not return the goods or return them at our expense.
Once you have notified us that you wish to cancel the contract, any sum debited to us will be refunded to you as soon as possible and in any event within 30 days of your cancellation.
You will not have any right to cancel a purchase for the supply of any of the following goods:
- for the supply of goods the price of which is dependent on fluctuations in the financial market which cannot be controlled by the retailer.
- for the supply of good made to your specifications or clearly personalised or which by reason of their nature cannot be returned or are liable to deteriorate or expire rapidly.
- for entries made to take part in any of the FAB-Racing competitions, races, or other off road events.
All notices you send us must be sent to the contact details on this site firstname.lastname@example.org.
We may give notices to you at either the email or postal address you provide to us when making a purchase. (Notice will be deemed received and properly served 24 hours after an email is sent or three days after the date of posting of any letter.) In providing the service of any notice, it will be sufficient to prove, in the case of a letter, that the letter was properly addressed, stamped and placed in the post and, in the case of an email that the email was sent to the specified email address of the addressees.
These terms are governed by English law. Any contract for the purchase of goods from this site and any dispute or claim arising out of or in connection with any such contract will be governed by English law. You and we both agree that the courts of England and Wales will have non-exclusive jurisdiction. However, if you are a resident in Northern Ireland you may also bring proceedings in Northern Ireland, and if you are a resident in Scotland you may also bring proceedings in Scotland.